Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Low Fat Homemade Tomato-Basil Pizza

I made this pizza on Sunday and it was A.W.E.S.O.M.E.! For the base, I used one of those sandwich wraps. I heated it slightly first in a frying pan just to get it crispy then I added all the fixins'. Don't let all that yummy cheese fool you...it's fat free! I cooked it about 10 minutes or so on 375. Just think of all the variations you could come up with! I'm excited! Next time I'm either going to try a BBQ chicken style or some sort of Mexican variety.

Marc and I rode our bikes on Saturday. We rode 7 miles. Holy crap...I thought I was gonna die, but I finished! I had to stop a couple of times along the way, but I was determined! That Swamp Rabbit Trail has some crazy inclines. You don't realize it until you start pedaling up 'em!

I'm down another pound....192.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, that looks delish!!!!!!!!!!

    Congrats on another pound down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - 7 MILES?? good for you!!

    and that pizza looks VERY yummy. You're right... i do need to post food pics. I'll get on that. :)

    ReplyDelete