Saturday, July 25, 2009

MIA

I've been M.I.A. I've been busy with my class reunion stuff so I haven't had much time for blogging. Honestly, it seems like I say the same shit everyday anyway. I'm still at 193, although some days the scale likes to f*ck with me and say 194.

We had sushi last night. It was awesome. It wasn't until the last year or so that I'd even touch the stuff. I also had a mixed drink and a glass of wine. Not the sort of thing a diet is made of, I know. I have been exercising. I plan to ride my bike tonight. I didn't pay all that $$ for it to sit in the garage. Guilt is a wonderful thing sometimes.

Later Taters.

2 comments:

  1. oh you're lucky if your scale only goes up one pound. mine fluctuates up to 9 lbs per day.... scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and.. sushi - i'm guessing you had soy sauce?? that sodium will totally wreak havoc with the scale. xox

    ReplyDelete