Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Meet Buddy

We got a new dog on Saturday from the Humane Society. We named him Buddy. We knew the minute we saw him that he was our dog. He's fitting in nicely with our other furbabies so far. There's a little jealousy, but that's to be expected. Buddy and I went for a walk last night and I wore him out! I felt a little guilty for taking him on such long walk (4 miles). I'm going to ask the vet if it's ok for him to be walking that far, because he's only 6 months old. Oh..and because I know you're gonna ask...he's a Catahoula Leopard Mix.

I'm down another pound....191.

My thoughts and prayers are with Jen today. Many, many ((HUGS)) to you now and in the days to come.

5 comments:

  1. As my wife said the moment she laid eyes on me, "What an incredibly handsome beast" (or was it "Get off me, you mangey mutt"?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one adorable puppy! I love unusual fur markings on animals. Such a cute face. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaawww....such an adorable little guy, I couldn't help but smile. Thanks for the needed smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness!!! he's SOOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete