Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Laughing Cow Cheeeeeeeeese!


Can I just say that Laughing Cow Cheese is the BOMB?!?! I spread one of these wedges (only 2 grams of fat) on a white cheese flavored rice cake and it's the BEST.SNACK.EVER!!!


I know, I know....you think I'm talking out my ass, but I am NOT lying. It is seriously the best low fat snack you can eat! I buy the french onion flavor and it's DELISH!!

I walked again last night. I was a bit lazy and didn't even go until 8:00, so I ended up walking by myself. I still managed to get in two miles (in 38 minutes, I might add!) I'm still at 206. Looks like I'm losing about 2 pounds or so a week which is what is recommended that you lose. If I DO keep it up at this rate, I'll be down to around 180 by vacation time! Whooot Whoot!


3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm. That cheese is great! I'll have to try it on a rice cake though. I never thought about that. Usually I just put it on Wheat Thins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so LURVE Laughing Cow Cheese!!!!
    It's great on Wheat Thins or the Triscuit triangle cracker things (forget what they are called, but it's not regular triscuits).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eat the cheese just by itself *blush*

    ReplyDelete