Friday, June 12, 2009

205!

Another pound.............gone! Bye! See ya! Hit the road Jack, and don't cha come back no more, no more, no more, no more, hit the road Jack, and don't cha come back no more!! What chu saaaaaaaaaaaaay?????????

Sing it with me! You're singing it aren't you? If not, it'll be stuck in your head, all day long! Buwhahahahhahahahahahaha!

So my walking posse and I walked last night from TR Oriental to Furman again. The pedometer said we walked 4.12 miles. I think that's about right. My pedometer was sitting all wonky my capris, so I 'm not sure it was counting steps correctly. It doesn't really matter, all that is neither here nor there. We walked a hella long way and back!
I can tell that that walk is getting easier. I'm not hurting near as much as the first time we did it. That's progress!

I don't have far to go before I'm below 200!

1 comment: