Monday, June 29, 2009

Blah-Titty-Blah-Blah

It's Monday and my boss is back from vacation today. I haven't lost any weight in a week. I have a paper cut. My head hurts. I have a cold sore the size of Rhode Island on my bottom lip. Good times. Good times.



I went to see Transformers at the Mall of Georgia's IMAX theater this weekend. It was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. It was a definitely better than the first Transformers movie. I did partake in too much popcorn though. That was the first time I've cheated since I've started this weight loss endeavor. I'm still at 201 though. The posse and I walked last night and I worked like a dog in the yard on Saturday morning so I've been active. That scale better drop tomorrow! I can see Onderland in the distance and I'm not giving up, dammit!


2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm... somebody's not taking their half-pound challenge very seriously...

    Movie popcorn indeed.

    That's right... I'm watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. raising hand, popcorn addict here. Hangover caught me this weekend with a big bag of that buttery goodness. hang in there.

    ReplyDelete