Thursday, June 25, 2009

Chips and Dip...Oh How I Love Thee

Alright, so I'm a big chips and dip girl from way back. When I was 4 or 5 years old, I used to call my 18 year old uncle on the phone and ask him to bring me chips and dip. He'd oblige and bring me Doritos and bean dip. He holds a special place in my heart to this day! Anyway, I knew that when I took on the endeavor of losing the junk in my trunk, that my chips and dip days as I knew them were
pretty much over.

Nope!

I found Guiltless Gourmet Blue Corn Tortilla Chips! Granted, they aren't quiiiite up to par of regular chips, but if you add a little salsa to 'em, they're pretty damn close! 18 chips only has 3 grams of fat and 120 calories! I like Herdez salsa. You won't usually find it with the other salsas and taco kits. It's located in the ethnic section. My guess is because it's more authentic than that crap Old El Paso
and Pace makes.


By the way....I found the Guiltless Gourmet at Publix.
Just thought I'd share!









1 comment:

  1. ooohhh...I love me some chips & salsa, have even dedicated an entire vacation to it! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete