Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Schmonday

It seems my weight loss has slowed. Looks like it's about a pound a week now. I shouldn't complain, 'cause that ain't too shabby. I wanted to be around 175 by vacation time (September 12th), but I don't see that happening.

It's been hot as hell here the past couple of days. The high is supposed to be 98 degrees today. Not exactly the kind of weather that makes you want to get out and exercise, but I'm doing it anyway. Of course I'll do like I always do and wait until late. Maybe by that time, it'll be a little cooler anyway.

I'm still at 191, although after I walked yesterday morning (about 6 miles), the scale said 190. So, do I count that? Or was that just "sweat loss"? Ehh....I dunno.

It's Monday and I'm cranky! Work blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment